Who we are
Our website address is: https://openstackday.it. Binario Etico SRL – Benefit Company is a company with registered office located in via Savoia, 44 – 00198 Rome. For general communications, you can use one of the addresses that you can find in the link to the dedicated “Contact Us” page. As for the exercise of your rights, you can refer to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information for users of the “openinfraday.it” site, in relation to the processing of personal data pursuant to Article 13 of the European Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR) and pursuant to Legislative Decree 196/2003 and subsequent amendments.
Dear User, this section contains information relating to the management of Binario Etico srl – Benefit Company with reference to the processing of user data on the openinfraday.it site. We inform you that your data will be processed in compliance with current privacy legislation and will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and data protection.
Holder of the data processing
The Data holder is Binario Etico srl Company Benefit, with registered office in via Savoia, 44 – 00198 Roma, Email: email@example.com which the User may contact to exercise the rights set forth in European Regulation 2016/679.
Personal data collected
The personal data collected are essentially related to:
Identification data (name and surname of natural persons, e-mail);
Purpose and legal basis of data processing and nature of the provision
The data you voluntarily provide may be processed for the purpose of:
Sending by e-mail, newsletters and information material in relation to the OpenInfra Day event (Milan and Rome)
The legal basis that legitimates the processing is the execution of a contract of which the interested party is a party or the execution of pre-contractual measures adopted at the request of the same. In the expressly indicated case the legal basis is the consent freely provided by the interested party.
The provision of personal data by you, for the purposes indicated in this paragraph, is mandatory, as in default, the Company will be unable, totally or partially, to execute what you have requested.
In no case will sensitive or judicial data be processed.
Duration of treatment
The data will be processed for the time necessary to inform interested parties of updates concerning the OpenInfra Day event, and in any case for a period not exceeding 30 days from the date of the same (Milan 2 October 2019, Rome 3 October 2019) for which information is required.
Place of data processing and modes
The processing operations connected to the web services of this site take place at the Viale Gaurico, 257 headquarters and are managed by the company itself.
Personal data will be processed in a computerized form and entered into a relevant database to which those specifically designated by the Data Controller will be able to access, and therefore become aware of, such as Persons in charge of processing personal data, who will be able to perform operations of consultation, use, processing, comparison and any other appropriate operation, including automated, in compliance with the legal provisions necessary to guarantee, among other things, the confidentiality and security of data and the accuracy, updating and relevance of the data in compliance with the declared purposes.
In relation to the processing of your personal data carried out through this site, at any time, as an interested party you will be able to exercise the rights provided for by the European Regulation, entrusting to this also other subjects by delegation or proxy. In particular, pursuant to articles 7 (3) and 15-22 may:
– access your personal data, obtaining evidence of the purposes pursued by the owner, the categories of data involved, the recipients to whom they may be communicated, the applicable retention period, the existence of automated decision-making processes, including profiling , and, at least in such cases, significant information on the logic used, as well as the importance and possible consequences for the interested party, where not already indicated in the text of this Information (art. 15);
– obtain without delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him (art. 16);
– obtain, in the cases provided for by the law, the cancellation of your data or the transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of those processed in violation of the law (art. 17);
– to obtain the limitation of the processing or to oppose it, when admitted based on the provisions of the law applicable to the specific case (art. 18);
– in the cases provided for by law, request the portability of the data you have provided to the owner, ie to receive them in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, and also request to transmit such data to another holder, if technically feasible (Article 20);
– revoke the consent at any time, limited to cases where the processing is based on your consent for one or more specific purposes and concerns common personal data (for example, date and place of birth or place of residence), or particular categories of data (e.g. data revealing your racial origin, your political opinions, your religious beliefs, your health or sexual life). The treatment based on the consent and carried out prior to the revocation of the same preserves, however, its lawfulness;
– if deemed appropriate, lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
Requests can be sent to the data holder through the following channels:
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Likewise, in the event of violation of the law, the user has the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, as the authority in charge of controlling the processing of personal data with reference to the national territory.
The present of course notice does not exclude that other information is also given orally to the interested parties at the time of data collection. The signing of this communication must be construed as an express consent to the processing of your personal data.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our home page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
What cookies are?
Cookies are small text strings that the sites visited by the user send to his terminal (usually the browser), where they are stored before being re-transmitted to the same sites at the next visit by the same user. Cookies are distinguished on the basis of their duration, their purpose and finally based on their origin.
The duration of cookies can be temporary or persistent. The first type is automatically canceled when your browser is closed, while the second type remains on your device until a set deadline.
Cookies are also distinguished according to the type of purpose they are to pursue; in this sense they can be divided into:
– Technical cookies
– Profiling cookies
- Technical cookies are necessary to guarantee the correct functioning of the site, making it optimal for each individual user because they save the preferences and navigation criteria of each one. For this type of cookie, consent is not required.
Here are some examples of technical cookies:
o Navigation or session cookies: these serve to guarantee the normal navigation and use of the site;
o Analytics cookies: these, instead, are used to collect information in aggregate form on the number of users and how they visit the site.
- Profiling cookies, on the other hand, are used to create user profiles and are sometimes used to send advertising communications in line with the preferences expressed by the user in the context of web browsing. Furthermore, this type of cookie can be sourced from third parties and first parties. A cookie is a third-party cookie when it is sent from a site other than the one the user is visiting; a cookie is first part when it is installed by the site manager that the user is visiting.
Below are some examples of profiling cookies:
o Marketing profiling cookies: these are used to send advertising messages based on the interests that users manifest during browsing;
o Social network cookies: these are used for sharing content on social networks.
What cookies do we use?
Our site uses only technical cookies, in particular we use session cookies. This type of cookie is installed directly by Binario Etico SRL – Benefit Company, and since they are not used for purposes other than functional ones, their installation does not require your consent.
With the exception of data collected automatically (navigation data and cookies), the provision of other information through prepared forms or e-mail is free and spontaneous and failure to send can only result in failure to satisfy any requests.
The data storage location is on encrypted servers and disks for browsing data and other communications only, with the exception of cookies that are stored on your computer.
How can you disable or delete cookies from within your browser?
The Binario Etico SRL – Benefit Company is keen to let you know that the consent to the installation of cookies can also be expressed through the settings of the browser used by the user for navigation.
If you are interested in having more information about the management of cookies through the settings of the main browsers, consult the following links:
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.